North Myrtle Beach Home Owner Services
We're not just your management company, we're your business partner.
THOMAS Beach Vacations is a locally owned and operated company and has been dedicated to providing quality rental management services in North Myrtle Beach for more than forty years. Each of our Owner Services Representatives is professionally licensed by the state of South Carolina and is dedicated to providing exceptional service. More importantly, an Owner Services representative is available to YOU, the homeowner, seven days a week.
We strongly believe in continual training and education. Staff members of each of our departments - Owner Services, Guest Services, Support Services, Housekeeping and Maintenance attend seminars and classes regularly and stay informed of resort industry trends and what guests are looking for. Your success is our success.
Meet the Owner Services Team.
Click on their photos for more information.
Owner Services... Communication is Key
Call, write, email or drop by our offices. We want to hear from you.
Your owner services representative is your liasson with maintenance, housekeeping, guest services, support services, and accounting. Make one call; we'll do the rest.
Call Toll-Free 1-866-714-1666 or email us at
For the best vacation rental management service, call or drop by. We'll be happy to discuss our program with you.
- See What Other Homeowners Have to Say
- Request a Vacation Rental Management Packet
- Vacation Rental Property Basic Requirements
Maintenance and Housekeeping Services
Our maintenance & housekeeping staffs provide the fastest and best service possible to our owners and guests. Departure cleaning, as well as a thorough inspection of the premises are provided after each guest checks out at no cost to the owner.
Departure cleaning is available for our homeowners at an attractively discounted rate with FREE linen service.
THOMAS Beach Vacations is a multiple recipient of the Myrtle Beach Hospitality Association's Gold Star of Excellence.
Guest Services... Friendly & Efficient
Our knowledgeable staff works hard to sell your home, villa or condominium as a vacation selection. They man the telephones, take reservation requests, process all on-line reservations, and fulfill guest requests for information.
They cheerfully greet and check in all guests and do their best to make sure they feel welcome and have an outstanding stay. In addition, our guest services staff reviews all guest surveys and often contributes recommendations for improvement.
Support Services... Here to Assist
By evaluating guest vacation preferences, market trends, individual property performance, and other factors, our Support Services Director (SSD) coordinates with Owner Services and Guest Services to establish optimum rental rates and seasons. He maintains system data for properties, homeowners, packages, rates, etc.
The SSD, along with our new marketing associate, provides the advertising & marketing of homes and condominiums on our vacation rental program, promoting them through various print media and Internet venues. Ongoing projects include creating special web pages, maintaining portions of our web site, and producing our vacation rental guide.
Accounting Services... Prompt & Precise
As your vacation rental manager, we process all guest revenue and vendor expenses. Our accounting department prepares monthly homeowner detailed statements for distribution on or before the 10th of each month. They also prepare and distribute a tax information packet at year's end to each owner.
OwnerNet... Just for You
The OwnerNet portion of our website is password and user ID protected just for you. You can view your property's reservation calendar and check for both guest and owner bookings. You can make owner reservations online at your convenience.
Your monthly statements and work orders are posted online for your review. You can even read and/or print posted newsletters and other items of interest.
THOMAS Beach Vacations Homeowners Receive
- FREE general maintenance for repairs under 1/2 hour - you only pay for parts.
- FREE annual cleaning.
- FREE annual property evaluation and rating report.
- FREE vacuum bags, a/c filters, key duplication, and standard light bulbs.
- FREE pest control for all homes.
- NEW - VIP Member Golf Card... reduced rates on local courses (click card for details)
Our Comprehensive Website Features
- FREE exterior and interior photos of your vacation rental home or condo.
- Optional Virtual Tours available for an additional fee.
- Links to YouTube Videos of featured properties.
- Real-Time Availability Search and Online Booking
- Helpful information about local dining, shopping, area attractions, and entertainment
- A regularly updated Event Calendar & Fun Forecast.
- OwnerNet... Easy and Informative
HOT LIST... What Your Guests WANT in a Vacation Rental Property
- Wireless Internet Service... expected as a standard feature
- Comfortable Beds & Furniture... expected as a standard feature
- Kitchen Well-Stocked with Quality Cookware & Dinnerware... expected as a standard feature
- Quality Outdoor Furniture... expected as a standard feature
- Good Interior and Exterior Lighting... expected as a standard feature
- Spacious Living & Dining Areas... expected as a standard feature
- Excellent Audio/Video... expected as standard features
includes a big-screen color cable TV in the main room, CCTVs in every bedroom, DVD/CD/MP3 Players
- Swimming Pool, Hot Tub... if provided, be sure they're properly maintained and cleaned
- Outdoor Grills & Picnic Area... if provided, be sure they're properly maintained and cleaned
- Easy Beach Access
- Pool Table and/or Foosball
- Porch Swings, Rockers & Hammocks
- Games, Puzzles and Books... always a nice touch and inexpensive to provide!
COLD LIST... What Will Cause Your Guests to Choose a Different Property
- Not Providing Wireless Internet Service
- Old, Worn, Stained Furnishings and Carpets
- Uncomfortable, Worn-out Mattresses
- Old, Damaged Pots & Pans and Mis-matched Dinnerware
- Too many personal effects and photos
- Dark, Gloomy Rooms
- Crowded Spaces
- Big, boxy outdated televisions