Tips: Buying or Selling Real Estate in Myrtle Beach or North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
The knowledgeable buyer can avoid harassment and mistakes in the buying process by being prepared, so take time to do your homework.
The Buying Process Made Easy
- Check your finances and get pre-qualified
- Choose a REALTOR®
- Choose a state, city, and community
- Choose a home
- Choose a mortgage company
Your game plan should include the five W's and the Big H: What, Why, When, Where, Who.... and How
- What type of property do I want?
- Why am I buying this property?
- When am I going to buy?
- Where am I going to buy?
- Who can help me?
- How will I finance it?
Selling Your Home in the Myrtle Beach Real Estate Market
There are considerations to make before placing your Myrtle Beach area property on the market and the most important is choosing the right real estate agent for the job. A knowledgeable Realtor® can simplify and make the selling process much less complicated and more enjoyable.
The Selling Process: It's simple!
- Look at your Myrtle Beach area property through a buyer's eyes.
- When you examine your property through the eyes of a buyer-from a totally objective viewpoint-you will realize what alterations are needed, what needs repainting, and what will give it street appeal.
- Prepare the property to show.
- Interview and choose a REALTOR®.
- Price it properly.
- Price it for the market. Have your Real Estate Agent do a Competitive Market Analysis to determine what is the best price the Myrtle Beach market will support.
- If you occupy the property, prepare yourself for the move!