Super Vacation Tips
Reserving your North Myrtle Beach vacation rental home or condominium is a snap - whether you're looking for vacation lodging on the oceanfront or off-ocean within easy walking distance of the beach.
- Find out as much as you can about North Myrtle Beach before you start off on your trip. Then you can experience all the fun and excitement and not miss anything once you get here.
- Designate a leader for your vacation to keep up with all the details... check-in and check-out, payments, questions, and what to bring on your trip!
- Don't cramp your style. Select house or condo rentals that are large enough and have the desired amenities to suit your family. Our large portfolio of North Myrtle Beach house and condo rentals provides you with lots of choices. Our rentals range in price based on location, size, view, and style. These can be used as a guide to help find the property that best fits your needs.
- Reserve NOW! Don't delay. Once your family decides on a North Myrtle Beach condo or house rental, contact us and reserve it. The chances are that someone else may be considering the same property, too. Our vacation rentals are very popular, so reserve early. Your preferred home or condo may not be available later.
- Confirm your reservation. An initial payment equal to 50% of your house or condo rental is required to confirm your North Myrtle Beach vacation accommodations. We can apply your payments to your VISA® or MasterCard®, or you may send a check by mail. Either way, your initial payment must be received within one week or your reservation will be canceled and the property made available to other guests. You will receive a written confirmation showing charges for your accommodation rental, processing fee and S.C. tax. Other special fees, if applicable, for security deposits or requested services such as bed and bath linens, cribs, high chairs, show tickets, etc. may also be added. Your balance is due at least one month prior to your arrival, so mark your calendar as a reminder.
- Questions??? ... Don't be afraid to ask. Our reservations agents are experienced and can often answer even the most detailed questions about your vacation, whether it pertains to your lodging, local activities, boarding a pet, or show and restaurant recommendations.
See additional rental information and applicable policies.